May 31 2010
May 19 2010
- LIME GROVE
- Nitro Poached Green Tea and Lime Mousse
- RED CABBAGE GAZPACHO
- Pommery Grain Mustard Ice Cream
- JELLY OF QUAIL, CRAYFISH CREAM
- Chicken Liver Parfait, Oak Moss and Truffle Toast
- SNAIL PORRIDGE
- Jabugo Ham, Shaved Fennel
- ROAST FOIE GRAS
- Rhubarb, Braised Konbu and Crab Biscuit
- MOCK TURTLE SOUP (c.1850)
- "Mad Hatter Tea"
- "SOUND OF THE SEA"
- SALMON POACHED IN LIQUORICE
- Artichokes, Vanilla Mayonnaise, Golden Trout Roe and Manni Olive Oil
- POWDERED ANJOU PIGEON (c.1720)
- Blood Pudding and Confit of Umbles
- TAFFETY TART (c.1660)
- Caramelized Apple, Fennel, Rose and Candied Lemon
- THE "BFG"
- Kirsch Ice Cream and the smell of the Black Forest
- WHISK(E)Y WINE GUMS
- "LIKE A KID IN A SWEET SHOP"
May 15 2010
May 9 2010
May 6 2010
- Home made bread (white, brown and malthouse flour).
- Seared scallops in a butter Sauternes reduction on a bed of grated carrots cooked in butter and lemon.
- Seared Scottish organic salmon with a cream tarragon sauce and fried samphire and baby potatoes and cherry tomatoes.
- Chocolate tart with whisky cream.